Sunday, August 5, 2012

Moving

We moved into our new place and we are neck deep in unpacking, painting, carpeting, cleaning, sorting, etc.  We are thrilled to be back home and once everything settles down we are looking forward to having family and friends over! Also, once its all said and done you will get to see some fabulous before and after photos of our new place. Oh and I started new teacher training this past Monday!  Wow this summer went fast!!!  New teacher training... you heard me right.  I got a job! Can I just say how thankful and excited I am to have a job after spending the last year in school.  God is so good to Daniel and I.

Apartment 254... you were awesome... even though you were tiny

home sweet home
As I write this post, I am thinking back to exactly a year ago today.  We were shaking our booties at Walnut Creek and celebrating our wedding rehearsal.  Its so hard to believe that tomorrow will mark one year since we said "I do."  Tonight, in a panic I asked Daniel were we still newlyweds???  I'm not sure I'm ready to give up that title.  Happy (early) Anniversary Daniel!



I know this is short, but lesson plans are calling my name.  I am such a procrastinator.

   


2 comments:

  1. i totally texted your hubby earlier today telling him that I had one of the best times of my life so far 1 year ago tonight!!!! congrats and I look forward to you putting more in this post! -boom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Boom!! You will have to come stay with us sometime! We actually have room to have a guest now haha :-)

    ReplyDelete