Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Consistency

Consistency (n)- the achievement of a level of performance that does not vary greatly over time

I do not think I would use this word to describe my blogging in recent months.  I actually do not think that I would use this word to describe much in life right now, but thats not always a bad thing.  Lets recap the last two months...

1- I GRADUATED!!



The Dean of the COE told me how much she loved my shoes


2- NEW PINK BICYCLE!!!


Surprised?  I think so!
 
Isn't she beautiful? 


3- TURNED 25!
* no pictures for this... I left my camera at our apartment so I need to track some down from others who took pictures

Life has been pretty good lately... now the tough part... finding a job!  If you know of a high school social studies position let me know!

happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment