Thursday, April 12, 2012

Wedding Showers

The return of the wedding series I started 8 months ago... our wedding showers!

One of the things I was so thankful for during the time leading up to our wedding, was how generous and loving our friends and family were to us.  It is incredible the amount of love that people pour out on you during such a special time.  We had two miscellaneous showers about a month before the wedding.  My family hosted the first one at the church I grew up in my whole life, the place where we were married.

It was such a fun day, not only because of all of the amazing gifts we got, but because we got to see so many wonderful people and spend time with them.  The color theme for the shower was light pink, gray, black, and white.  Originally, those were the colors for our wedding, but we had to change... look forward to the dramatic story later on :)!  My family was so helpful and we pulled it together really quickly.  I cannot say enough about how wonderful the food was as well!  There is nothing better than shower food!




Pottery Barn dinnerware... Thank you Stacy we LOVE it!


Our second shower was hosted by Daniel's family and it was just as wonderful as our first shower!  The color theme was tiffany blue... Mrs. Jan knows how much I love Tiffany's!

very, very, very funny story 
My sister-in-law and I 
YAY COOKWARE! 



I have heard so many horror stories from brides about dealing with the stores that they choose to register with.  Daniel and I looked around at our options and we decided to go with TargetBed, Bath, and BeyondPottery Barn.  We had great success with registering with these three stores and there was a no hassel return policy for all three.  I really I cannot recommend these three enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment