Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring Breaker

Happy Easter


Daniel and I had a wonderful Easter celebrating Christ with our friends and family!  We headed home Saturday when Daniel got off work and spent the afternoon with his friend visiting their sweet newborn baby.  Sunday was a full day with church, lunch at my grandma's, a pitstop at my mema's and then the afternoon at Daniel's parents.  It's so nice to see everyone, its just too short of a time period to do it all in.  Nevertheless we dyed Easter eggs, Mr. Bunny came for a visit, and we were sent home with really full bellies!  I hope your Easter was just as special!

I was lovin' this skirt... looked like an easter egg!
In other news, I have officially finished my project that had to be submitted so now all that stands between me and graduation is two and half weeks of student teaching!  I am so pumped that I have made it this far and its been sweetened a little bit by Spring Break!  I am headed out Wednesday morning for a little overnight girls trip that should be a blast.  Check back for details.

Today, I'm meeting up with a friend for some lunch and its such a beautiful day.  You should check out my friend Jessica over at her blogs Beautiful Adventure and Twisty Twig.  She is an amazingly talented crafter and calligrapher.  If your in the market for some fancy work she does a great job!  We are finally celebrating her recent engagement!  I can't wait to hear all about the wedding planning... (oh how I miss that...maybe not all the stress though)

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment