Sunday, March 18, 2012

Exploring

How much are you loving this amazing weather?  Do you remember when you were a kid and when you got home from school in the springtime and the first thing you did was to run inside and change into your play clothes?  There is nothing better than coming home from a long day at work, putting on my "play clothes" and going for a walk with my husband.  We have been taking full advantage of the parks and walking areas in the downtown area that we live in.  We are just wondering why it took us so long to discover them in the first place!

Last week, we went for a several mile walk almost afternoon.  The time change has been wonderful, because I still have several hours of daylight when I finally get home.  A friend told me about some walking trails down from our house a while back and so we set out to see what it was all about!


Most of the trail is paved and it goes by this awesome little dog park.  Daniel and I like to stop and watch the pups play.  We also contemplate the fact that we are possibly the only people in our town that do not have a dog!  We saw this couple with two Great Danes and they were possible the largest dogs I have ever seen!  They were up to my chest!  
Not sure I could handle that big of a canine.

Skipping rocks!
 Daniel taught me the art of rock skipping.  Its a science I swear!  
I tried it once with success, failed the second time around and decided to leave it there.  
At least I was batting .500 at that point.

Hershey Kiss anyone?

 We had so much fun on our walks.  It's what I look forward too each day that I come home and Daniel does not have to work.  Looking forward to summertime now!  


Have a GREAT WEEK!  26 days left of my internship!  15 days until my unit is due!
I THINK I CAN, I THINK I CAN


No comments:

Post a Comment