Tuesday, March 6, 2012

ABC easy as 123

I have really been wanting to blog more, but also you noticed the number of post since January are well... limited.  I must say life is not too exciting these days, because I am knee deep in my internship, but I am so happy that its going really well and it will all be over soon.  Getting paid to teach will be so much better I think!

I saw this cool idea over on Ruthie Hart's blog today and I thought I would give it a try!  Its called ABC.  Feel free to respond with you ABC's, especially if we share any of the them!


Age and/or Anniversary: 24, August 6, 2011
Bed size: full... it is the world's tiniest bed for two :(
Chocolate: yes please, what lady doesn't like it... milk chocolate
Dessert: Frozen yogurt, anything strawberry, and hershey bar cake
Ethnic background: White... My ancestors are from Sweden, Switzerland & England
Fear: Heights... it gets worse the older I get 
Graduation: Highschool: 2005, College: 2009, Grad School: 2012!
Home cooked meal: My mom makes the best chicken pastry, green beans, and baked cornbread
Instruments: Completely  incompetent at music
Job title: No job currently, I work at my internship site full time (student teacher)
Kids: Not right now, eventually though :)
Laughs: Daniel's family guy impersonations get me every time!
Middle name: Lauren
Natural hair color: Dark blonde
Overnight hospital stays: None thankfully
Pastime: In a previous life... tennis, scrapbooking, the beach, shopping, movies
Quote: "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Eleanor Roosevelt
Right or left handed: Right 
Siblings: Handsome little (18 years! yikes where does time go?) brother
T.V. Show: House Hunters, The Office, Downton Abbey
Unique gift: My engagement ring... its very vintage and absolutely gorgeous
Vacation spot I love: Disney World!! Is there any place more magical?
Weather right now: 41 and cloudy :( the weather is such a tease here
X-Rays: Only of my left hand
Yummy meal I make: I make a mean Chicken & Biscuits
Zoo Animal: Love, love, love the sea otters.  I love to see them frolic and play!


In other news, today is our 7 month wedding anniversary!  Time is flying by and it makes me so sad... I feel like the years will be gone before we know it.  On the other hand though, I am the happiest and luckiest girl in the world.  Next week will mark 7 years that we have been together and I am so glad I asked his name all those years ago!  I'll leave you with a few of my favorite shots from the wedding.





Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment