Monday, March 12, 2012

Can I Have S'mores?

I've never had a s'more.  Yes its sad, but true.  Well, true until around 9 o'clock last night when Mr. Pennington hooked me up an awesome toaster oven version of the delicious campfire treat.  


It was amazing.  
How did I live 24 years without this delicious treat in my life?


It's Monday... which means back to work again.  I hope you all have a fantastic week and I personally am looking forward to the phenomenal weather forecast this week... can we say high of 75??  Mr. P and I are heading out for a little walk/exploring time this afternoon, so I'll be sure to snap some fun shots for tomorrow.  Exploring your new hometown is so much fun! 



1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you've never had a smore before! I made smores with my third graders while we were doing a lesson about parts of a paragraph. They got to assemble their smore as they put the components of a paragraph together. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete