Friday, April 19, 2013

High Five For Friday


What a week?  I have spring fever.  My students have spring fever.  And only 28 instructional days stand between us and exams.  This semester is flying by.  However, this week did not.  But it is Friday and we made it!

1- Spending time with my man is the best part of any week.  Double the pleasure this week, because we took my mom out to dinner!

2- I completed my second 5K this past week and it was so fun!  Its fun to enjoy the challenge of competing with myself, but I realized I need to actually train before I take on the next one!

3- The search for lampshades is going on week 2 now!  These were the second ones that I have bought only to get them home and realize that they had a pattern on the inside that you could see when you turned on the lamp :(  Hopefully the third time will be the charm!

4- Disney knows how to get to me.  In the midst of a busy week they can lift my spirits and get my mind on vacation planning with a simple email.  What do you say Mr. Pennington?

5- Isn't Pinterest just full of amazing things.  Case in point this absolutely adorable t-shirt that my husband will have in his closet very soon!


Have a great weekend everyone and I will see you Monday for a continuation of my European adventure!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great weekend!

    Stop by some time http://styledlikearockstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete