Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Beef Noodle Bowl 2

So I guess today is technically Traveling Tuesday, but seeing that I did a travel post yesterday I decided to give you guys a break!  Today I am brining back the recipe post and since I rarely cook these days this is a treat!

This recipe may look vaguely familiar to you if you have seen my post on Beef Noodle Bowl.  This is a different take on the same recipe.  That is the great thing about this recipe, you can change it around numerous times and never get tired of it!  I hope you enjoy Beef Noodle Bowl 2!

what you need

1/2 lb. whole wheat angel hair, uncooked
2 zucchini, sliced
1 large onion, chopped
2 tsp. oil
1 lb. beef sirloin steak, cut into strips
1/2 cup Kraft Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing

how to make it

cook pasta in a large saucepan as directed on package.


heat oil in large nonstick skillet.  add zucchini and onion until soft and translucent.  place in glass bowl and cover to keep warm. 



in the same skillet add more oil and the meat; cook until browned on all sides, stirring occasionally. Stir in dressing and teriyaki sauce; cook 2 min. or until sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally. 



drain pasta; place in large serving bowl. Add meat and vegetable mixture; toss to coat.



Enjoy!

The Pennington's

No comments:

Post a Comment