Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Day In My Life...

Today, I'm trying something a little different
I have recently started checking out other blogs and I stumbled upon

She has a weekly "Blog Outside the Box" idea
So this week its all about...me?

Today's post is all about a day in my life and what that exactly looks like
Not an easy task since everyday is completely different
but I'll give it a whirl

Let's look at a typical Tuesday

5:30 a.m.
Unwillingly roll out of bed
Get ready while Mr. Pennington makes breakfast

6:20 a.m.
Breakfast- usually a delicious waffle

6:40 a.m.
Off I go... nice little drive to school

7:20 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Student Teaching
Lunch @ 12:30

4:00 p.m.
Quick drive by to visit my mom

4:45 p.m.
Home, pack my bag for class
Eat a small snack

6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Class

9:30 p.m.
Dinner and TV time with Daniel
(Best part of each day!)

11:00 p.m.
Bedtime... Tuesdays exhaust me!

Ok... so nothing too exciting, but that's how my Tuesdays roll
The other days of the week are better, not as jam packed with stuff
I get to come home to Mr. Pennington each night though
so its all worth it!

How can I resist this face?



1 comment: