Thursday, October 27, 2011

M.I.A.

Whoa... looks like someone was missing in action.... who do you ask?  Maybe the little blond lady who writes this wonderful blog.  Sorry to all my readers (ahem... my one reader... my husband) but school is kicking my butt right this moment so I took a little blog-cation.  I am back though, so never fear!


Today, I bring you the beautiful images from a little mini vacay the hubs and I went on this past weekend.  I have a awesome friend that lives down on the coast so we went to spend the weekend with her and her husband just exploring the area.

Check it out!


We had an AMAZING time! We have another big weekend coming up so look forward to those pictures!

I'll give you a hint: Arrrrrrrrggggghhhh!

Don't forget to Embrace the Camera


2 comments:

  1. I looove mini vaca's with my man. Looks like fun!
    Visiting from the anderson crew.
    redemptionisbeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun ~ it is so nice to get away!

    ReplyDelete