Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tuesday Randoms

I have been terrible about updating lately, so a random post was a must!

Last week, Daniel and I put up our Christmas tree!  It was so much fun to put together our first tree as a married couple and I think its perfect!  
We are still in the ornament collecting process, but its looking pretty good.


Daniel surprised me with some special christmas decor this week too!

ECU Stcokings!
Aren't they adorable?


Thursday, Daniel ran into a little car trouble when he tried to pick me up from school so we spent Friday morning getting that fixed.  Let's just say that a Volkswagen is not the ideal car to use when you need to jump start your battery.
Tiny Car = Tiny Battery Compartment


In other big news, I finally got a desk at school this week and now I feel legit!  My clinical teacher made a nice little nook for me in the back of the classroom and I have a space of my own!

He also let me go through a huge bin of school supplies to stock up my desk, so I only need a few more things!  First on the list- a drawer organizer! 

Well that wraps up this edition of Tuesday Randoms.  Check in later this week for a full depiction of the first Chase/Pennington Family Thanksgiving!  It will be full of family, fun, and FOOD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment