Friday, January 18, 2013

high five for friday

It's Friday again!  After some much needed teacher workdays, I welcome the weekend with a clean classroom ready to go for new students next week.  Between exams and turning in final grades I am ready for a relaxing weekend and that is exactly what is on the books for the Mr. and I.  
We intend to make the most out of this long weekend!



1. My week started off right with breakfast in bed.  I love a man that can cook.

2. The early part of this week felt like spring in the Southern half of the US.  I pulled out my cropped jeans and a light weight top for running errands.  Love this type of weather, even though it sadly seems to be over for now :(

3.  What is better than a lunch date with your man at the Cheesecake Factory.  We spent Sunday shopping, lunching, and even met up with some friends to help pick out a bridesmaids dress for their upcoming wedding.

4. A student turned me into a cartoon character.  I can't bring myself to erase my board.

5.  Play time with this cutie was so fun this week.  We broke out the laser pointer and watched her chase it and it was adorable.  Sadie is by far the cutest cat I know!

Well I am signing off of the blog for the next few days, but you can catch me on Instagram.  
I hope you have an amazing 3 day weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment