Thursday, January 31, 2013

Pinteresting

Hello, my name is Summer and I am a Pin-a-holic.  Aren't we all though?  I spend way too many hours each week pinning projects, recipes, and clothing that I will probably never make or buy.  I have recently stumbled upon some doable projects that I hope to tackle in the coming weeks.  


I think this would be so cute in my kitchen and a perfect ode to the woman herself, Julia Child.


Spring is just around the corner, kind of feels like it already.  
This wreath is absolutely precious and screams spring!


Valentine's Day is around the corner and who wouldn't love to take a bit into these delicious little hearts.  They are surprisingly easier than they look!


Perfect for a rolo-loving sweetheart!  "Your The Bomb" sends the perfect message to your Valentine!


An outdoor Scrabble board! OMG!  Enough said!


Have y'all made any amazing Pinterest Projects lately?  
What's your favorite?


Check me out on Pinterest!

1 comment:

  1. Summer, I LOVE your blog! It's fun to catch up on yours and Daniel's happenings and it's just so fun to read!! notentirelyordinary.blogspot.com...we can follow each other.

    ReplyDelete