Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hello Mr. Wu

Don't you just love the rotating designer collection at target?  Well, in all honesty I have never actually bought anything, but I am pretty pumped about their next designer... Jason Wu.  Mr. Wu has dressed the likes of Emma Stone, Blake Lively, Lea Michele, and Michelle Williams. His style is so classic and chic.  I am actually hoping to snag a few of his designs for the affordable prices of $19.99-49.99.  The collection will be in stores and online from Feb 5-Mar 6 and if its anything like the Missoni collection, you better get there early!

Take a look at a few of my favorites:

Loving this skirt!!


I'm sensing that spring will have a nautical theme this year


This one is a must have... it screams Kate Middleton!
Off to watch Downton....Have a great week y'all!

1 comment: