Thursday, November 8, 2012

Embrace The Camera

Good Morning!

Today, I am linking up over at The Anderson Family Crew for Embrace the Camera.  Its a great challenge to all of us to get out from behind the camera and snap some shots of ourselves with our family and friends.  Today's picture is from a recent football game Daniel and I attended.  We had a great time, got super spoiled sitting at the "club" level, and watched the Pirates bring home another victory.

Go Pirates! Arrgghhhhhh!

So take the challenge!  Grab your camera, snap a shot, and link up with Emily and the rest of the blogging world!




2 comments:

  1. Hubby and I love a good football game! And being there is all the better!
    Glad I found you thru H54F, you've got lots of great stuff here on your blog :)
    And you lead me to this great link up with Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristine for stopping by! I love getting new readers and I have really loved exploring your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete